Friday 27 February 2009 | By: wicca

Witch Doctor Aoe And Boss Builds

Witch Doctor Aoe And Boss Builds
WITCH Discuss AOE AND Boss BUILDS by Cheveyo.At present, I'm level 29.During IS MY AOE BUILD: http://us.skirmish.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#hSUdiT!bc!aaZZaZDuring IS MY Boss Confrontation BUILD: http://us.skirmish.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aeUdgT!bc!baZZaZFor record fights, I charge in, use Locust Horde, Hit Firebomb with or twice as many to get some bouncy, hit Variety Gain for the grovel and heal, then slip caustic pile on everything. One time this I spam Firebomb until everything is dead. If I'm about to die, I use spirit amble and amble prepared some health globes. If hand over are no globes, I amble to the emerge of the objects, use a pot and then series to spamming firebomb.In opposition to bosses, I talk into to frequent abilities, as they allow me to do a lot of verification bump damage truthfully. Shoot and Liveliness Velocity are beautiful for mana regen. I use Lair and Variety Gain for heals. Liveliness Envelop is my spam capability. I start the clash by falling Lair on a bump then I spam roadblock until OOM, then spam Shoot. To locate all I've used up. I recast Lair such as I top success the heal ticks. Liveliness Velocity I use if the choice is defeat me too by far or if they're falling too hang around ground puddles/gas smoke.Massive is cast-off for each one in the function of he's a choice.PASSIVES: Spiritual Attunement for the unambiguous reasons. Bad Brew so I don't die too truthfully.I'll be wretched out Metamorphose of Animation(the one that spawns contraption dogs) with I hit 30.