Sunday 15 February 2009 | By: wicca

An Alarming Christian Abduction

An Alarming Christian Abduction

A Warning OF What HAPPENED

A Warning OF WHAT'S TO Enlarge

Relating to a month or so ago, a fellow by the name of Gary reached out to Tribulation-Now with a relatively intimidating testimony. What ended this testimony so distinctive, what that Gary was revealed the earth "following" its knocking down within the Giant Suffering. As well, it was reveal that Gary is in fact a customary Christian who has maintained a good spiritual union with the Lord. This makes the fit even untouchable intimidating, to the same degree numerous line have an idea that that "uneducated anew Christians" cannot be abducted.

I abide never made-up this to be true, and Gary's testimony seems to back this belief. My understanding is that Gary has likewise sent this testimony to K-House as well.

Popular is Gary's Corroboration


GARY'S Weird Convulsion Corroboration

My name is Gary. I abide an major story to report you and I be keen on this email inner self crash into you. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and abide tried my best in the beginning to abet the Lord, subdue some things abide happened to me that caused me to falter and to practically tolerant my rely on.

An Stroke with the Lord I am leave-taking to report you no matter which that is practically inexpressible but it is true and I abide photographic evidence to backing what I am about to report you. Initial let me report you who I am or was, I was a Dispatch Escaping officer for the township of Bakersfield California. Since this I worked for Outer layer Oil Corporation for nine natural life. I lost my job at bullet and was seeking work for a go out with, so I began to fast and pray and at the end of ten days God tease to me. It was 1 am in the daylight. God asked me to go out and pray for the workmanship of my neighbors hands, so I said to God " I'll do it in the daylight". God's expel said "pray for the national". And I said "I inner self in the daylight please let me nod off." Once again God said "do it now or I inner self not let you nod off". So I got up, got well-brought-up, and went to my advantage admission and said "God if that is really you, make him turn on his advantage reception area light". and the light came on. So I walked out in the field of the route and said anew without prejudice one untouchable time "Lord if that is you make him come out to me and the admission opened and he came out". He was troubled and said "Gary what are you feign out here?" and I said "you I assume inner self not have an idea that me but God told me to pray for you" and I said I would in the daylight but he said "no do it now" And my national said "well you couldn't pray for me in the daylight since I am leaving at 4:30 a.m. for 3 months to carry out a school for a new matter I abide without prejudice bought." So I prayed for the man.

Why God? The contiguous daylight I was in the tidy praying God. I asked, "why God?" I fasted for ten days and you wake me to pray to for the national. I was air down, sad, and disheartened and I said what are you leave-taking to do for me? And God said "I am leave-taking to enjoy you a job. In 3 days the fire chest of drawers inner self public figure you and award you a job". And I said "What inner self manufacture as a consequence" and God replied "You inner self work put on for ten natural life". Next I said "what inner self manufacture as a consequence" and He said "You inner self work in the oil fields anew". Once again I asked, "how hunger", and He said "one go out with" and I said "What inner self manufacture then?" And God replied "You inner self do my work." And I asked "What about the aliens?" and God said "That inner self subject uphold of itself."

In three days the fire chest of drawers called me and available me a job and I worked put on for ten natural life. I was maltreated at work and they retired me. I later bookish that two of the captains in the subdivision had told the vital they sympathy he prerequisite not lease me. God's inner self can not be blocked. I as a consequence found a job in the oilfield as a guard higher for a go out with where I saved assorted men's lives and as a consequence I am impart for the past ten natural life.The Petite Men Get Daddy and Sara Modish my time at the fire chest of drawers we went to Washington Explosion to subject a vacation and glance over for a improve on place to happen and possibly a new job. The township was having budget snag and the Largest advised all Escaping Officers to glance over for a job.

We stayed in a feeble five person plaintiff. The early night, put on was a acquit light in the plaintiff. Seeing that we came home, my 3 go out with old young woman did not claim to go out fall into line following dark. I asked her what was off beam and she told me "the depressed men get daddy and Sara". I asked her what depressed men and she well-defined towards a good willow tree and I said put on are no men in the tree. She began to cry and stir me I was holding her in my arms she said "No, No... the depressed men from lights get daddy and Sara in the plaintiff".

Submit were other things that had happened in my child hood and my teen natural life that unconventional would report me "they "had been sparkling utmost of my life but I never really fundamental the dots.

The Weird Stroke Relating to a go out with later I was attacked by a fellow fellow worker and was worry from post disturbing stress. I saw a put up councilor and he suggested hypnosis. Hypnosis is in front of closing your eyes and listening to someone vernacular. You make a tap down place in your treatment in front of a torrent or a garden and you go put on to loosen. Overdue two weeks of this, the councilor said tolerable get in that be given of take it easy, and I did. He said. now we are leave-taking to work on these standpoint and he said I claim you to focus on the early time you had these standpoint of disapproval and test. Exactly I was in a dark room with a good seven dishonorable important outraged Weird. Its chief was two and a half feet hunger and it had very thin his eyes. They were black and almond formed. I may perhaps not glance over in line at his site exclusive of jolt uncontrollably. Now I am not jaws, but I was trained by Glen Hoyen in Okinawa-tee Karate. I was counterpart to a second scale brown belt and had the accomplishment skills of a black belt. I recycled to train control officers where I recycled to happen and was a very practiced route champion. I was apprehensive of no man. Immobile this creature struck such thoughtfulness in me that I may perhaps not get along my legs. So I looked at its coffer and grabbed it by the arms and said "I reprimand you in the name of Jesus!" The creature without prejudice peer its chief as a dog would (once upon a time you whoosh at it). So anew I said " I reprimand you in the name of Jesus!" The creature pulled its deceased hand free and touched me with its meet on the individual fall into line of my chief. In my treatment I saw two of its hunger fingers fasten down together pulling faraway belatedly and I heard (telekinetically) in my treatment... "We are brothers"

"The Lie" The unrelated told me, in my treatment, "You don't understand". "We are God". He said that he was diffident. Next he touched me with his deceased hand on my individual temple using his catalog meet, (which was longer, about seven to eight inches with a adequate contusion on it where the meet duplicate would be).

At that importance, I may perhaps see two catalog fingers in front of his, one deceased, one individual, clasping as they would if you are leave-taking to charisma someone by your meet and his meet only. I heard in my chief his expel verbal communication to me. It began to say, "We... Are... Brothers... Do Not Item, I am diffident".

I did not see the creature's means of access move moderately I heard an definite expel in my chief. All time I would try to go deeper in the field of the excitement, I saw him his dark black eyes staring at me. They seemed to peek in the field of my spirit investigative my intents; I felt that they were to be well-mannered to believe the inmost currents of my life's rummage for meaning, for GOD, and the truth without prejudice as an authorized white water canoeist searches the raging canal for the true course.

Aristocratic Ironic Memories Transitory Flat the contiguous few months I advance untouchable memories. I important, Randy the councilor, must be detached in the dark, fearing what he strength caress. The contiguous images were of a unclearly lit room and in the focus of this room was a hologram or some type of three-dimensional image. It appeared to be a stratified fur that was compacted on top and base, and it belatedly rotated shelve clockwise. I saw flashes of light coming from its top quality low focus, as a consequence feeble succession black textile appeared forming circles tell the focus, with one or two black textile per circle. I have an idea that this was the image of our astral street in native. No words were informal, we, any the unrelated and I, without prejudice stood put on, he on one fall into line, me on the other. Coupled we watched as the mystery began to lay out. Flanking I was unavailable to an comment room, and from put on I may perhaps see a mud in the detachment drawing nearer and nearer. No moon was display in the star lit expanse of space. The mud had only one land save, which looked in front of Africa or South America preclude it was two and one halftimes fat, stretching practically from stake to stake of the mud. The land was constrained by an ocean as low as ours and I did not see any islands in the sea. As we neared the mud, mountains became display in the patent sky and the land looked in front of a put down. Submit were light patches of green on and neighboring the mountains. The trait in which we landed was on one fall into line of the sea, and on the other fall into line were blank lands and mountains, forming a semi-circular, that sheltered the difficult that, at points, is built in the field of it.

Deeper Memories Transitory My contiguous recollect is of standing in a very hunger room that resembled an jet get along awaken which had the guise of a martial inaugural ceremony. The windows were ten feet important and sloped apparent, from the base to the top, preservation the full variety of the room, which was about one hundred and twenty feet in length. In advantage of the window was a get along squad of some type that troublesome the length of the room and was peer down at about a forty-five scale viewpoint. It limited to a small area dials and dyed lights that blinked on and off. The full room was constructed of a trouble that resembled brushed aluminum. I did not see what or who was at the last me, I only felt that two aliens were put on, holding my elbows, off-putting my controversy. Their hook and eye was coolness, practically preset, and harsh; it reminded me of the exoskeleton of an keep under surveillance. They did not allow me to turn my body individual or deceased, only to turn my chief fall into line to fall into line. As I looked to my individual, about thirty to forty feet from me standing at record rest, was a peculiar important very thin five-eight dishonorable unrelated soldier. I would referee his weight at one hundred pounds. He was in the field of a black uniform that was form respectable at the wrists and had a turtle neck type stem and was outfitted with black martial stile boots. On his chief he wore a martial or control bring in hat with a feeble glittery in good health, in front of Nazi SS and 1930-40 motor age control wore. Submit was a plot or chevron of some type on the deceased back and I may perhaps not make out the markings since of the detachment. It was dyed gold or tawny and had a symbol on it. As I looked at him, I saw that he wore some type of gun on his deceased hip and, as I watched him with his hands at the last his back, I felt he did not in front of me. I felt his disapproval. I felt that he would in front of to harm me. I may perhaps feel his accepted wisdom of disdain for me since he felt I was violating his holy place, a sacred place. His site showed no influence. He had good, black, almond-shaped eyes and three lumps or ridges that ran up his temple, relating his eyes, starting at the top of his go through to about three inches outstanding it. All forehead was altitude to the others, one on top of the other. He stood passive, reflection me with his external point of view out of his deceased eye.

A Standpoint of "Their Atmosphere" At the same time as I was in this room, I abide no reminiscence of him looking in line at me. I felt that he was put on as assure, as a show of umpire, of power. As I looked out the good window, I may perhaps see some type of incurable with crafts landing. It had three altitude landing floor covering. The one in the focus was best ever neighboring the end, and at either fall into line, were two hunger buildings that resembled Quonset huts, with their domed roofs punctuated with good raised sections part them a wash board glance over. To the deceased and North of the landing field on the edge quietly 20-30 feet off the terra firma, was epic a half mile to three fourths mile diamond pyramid. The top utmost well-defined box of the pyramid was ended of a translucent slime and in the focus of that box was an eye formed flaw light that revealed out on the confusion fall into line as it rotated shelve clockwise in front of the light of a light save. The flaw light itself was ended of some type of chrome or lovely trouble. The historic of this reminded me of the picture on the back of the U.S. jump play-act. Less the pyramid and at each try, was a peculiar palm tree with three or four palm brushwood hopeful out of the top. In the contiguous consider, I stood facing a wall at the prejudicial of the pike on which the difficult had been built. This wall was built of these good stones, eight or twelve-foot hunger and five feet important. The wall was laid out in a brick fortification develop, one stone boring lapping the contiguous. I did not caress to glance over at the full high-level meeting of the wall subdue it was boring three rows of stones important. Submit to be found in advantage of me contiguous to the wall, was an trait of focus and to each fall into line of the trait were some forget about and grass and in the focus of the wall, stamped in the field of one of the good stones, illuminated by two feeble rubber bullet formed flaw lights was a symbol that looked in front of a boat propeller which, at each switchblade keystone, had the edge cut off to form a unswerving edge, which spot to the switchblade under it.

The unrelated at the last me said "This is how our civilization is built, this time builds on this time builds on this time" and I may perhaps see in my treatment a hand arcing a depressed as a consequence a depressed untouchable, until it formed a circle. This was done magnify. Next he said "not as your civilization; murder, robbing, and raping for vain gain, and for ego. We abide no wars or things of this type impart." I glanced down at my feet to see what the terra firma looked in front of. It looked no mysterious from the Powdered. Grit, murkiness, and feeble rocks. I sympathy, at once, of preservation. Immobile, now that I caress of it, where would I abide run to?

Aristocratic Details of the Inspect It was as a consequence that I noticed what I was wearing; I was well-brought-up in a white robe that had a high stem, with a gold specialty one and a half to two inches gaping preservation tell the edge of the full garment. It was attached together with a gold belt of the fantastically type at the waist. On my feet were white beach sandals. As I looked up, I glanced at the vast pyramid, and put on, without prejudice at the last it and contiguous to the pike, to be found to the individual or east, were structures which looked in front of sky scrapers. Evident of the structures were facing first-class, and some were altitude to the terra firma. They were built into a chance be alive with that conformed to the settle of the textile. This full organism was on the edge in the sky, about two hundred or three hundred feet outstanding the put down nap. I may perhaps only see part of it, as it was partially at the last the pike with about one eighth of a mile of it sticking out to the fall into line facing west. I asked "Does self happen there?" I was told about a million souls.

The Riposte to a Wrecked Powdered From that spot in time I was back in the space ship. As I looked out the view quay, we entered our astral street, and the early mud I saw was Saturn. I may perhaps see the rings of the good mud of as we flew keystone them, it was so surreptitious and graceful as the ship banked individual and approved within miles of the planets countenance, past Mars contiguous I have an idea that, we were moving very fast and all that I saw was the color tawny red. The Earths low orb destitute the obscurity of space as we slowed as a consequence began to type the earth's atmosphere. We approached the east seashore, and the night sky was dark. I sympathy to in my opinion, why are they steal me impart, I happen on the other seashore. As we drew nearer, I may perhaps see low dishonest clouds, as a consequence skyscrapers uneven in half. Their feasible foundations ripped from the terra firma that assumed them determined and the statue of Authorization uneven and discontinuous dishonest on her fall into line in the water. I sympathy to my self what may perhaps abide happened?

I saw no fire. No one on the terra firma performing trade in. No sign of life. I asked "Is self alive? Did self survive?"

"No, they are all dead."

"All?" I inquired, weakly. "Yes, all No one survived." They told me.

I began to wail hysterically, the blubber did not belatedly pilfer up on me, the standpoint were rushed, a air of acute loss, one in which put on are no words that I can say that would efficiently explain the bareness I felt. I tried to go on, to ask once upon a time. Seeing that would this happen? The happen 9-11 came to me. This was in 1996 I abide a stamp album verification of me speaking to a hypnotist about this. I have an idea that that the attacks were to signal to me that the end was beginning.The New Universe Overdue this, a (material looking) person with me, showed me a new world; one in front of Tag Schlep.

Submit were new cities and vehicle tubes keystone the sea leave-taking from New York to Europe. The Weird site in outraged was now on an indigestible offer stand, and the man with me told me he loved me and was diffident I had to see this, but that it had to manufacture to bring in the "new world "I was seeing.

"You abide to understand I practically lost my rely on since of what happened to me. "

"I prayed about this for numerous natural life and one night "

"I saw my bedroom full of 7 dishonorable important Angels"

One (of them) stepped well-known and he looked in front of Jesus. He said that some of the aliens were the fallen angles and that they were working with the worlds governments to bring forth the Antichrist. He said it inner self not be in front of the church has educated, the aliens inner self be part of the end become old and the Antichrist inner self only be revealed following the defraud. (e.g. the "strong vision")

(...). I have an idea that that once upon a time God cast Satan in the field of the world. that he and the fallen angles lost their delightful powers but not their brilliance. I have an idea that they abide been impart to the same degree the garden (District of Eden) manipulating the world for the duration of technology, and (for the duration of) some men who abet them. I don't know what to do. I saw your ministry on the Internet so I sent you this email. Thank you for Equal

Gary L.

Recruit IN JESUS Carry out


Gary's testimony is utmost intimidating for a publish of reasons. None the least of which is the fact that the "unrelated personal" did not magnetism from him once upon a time he rebuked it in Jesus Carry out. At the same time as I am on your guard put on are numerous testimonies of fill who were operative repelling "alien-demon" encounters and fit attempts in the name of Jesus, it appears this is not everlastingly the act. By a long way not according to what happened to Gary.

Seeing that the scripture says that God would abide to cut the Giant Suffering instant, or no flesh would be saved, you can bet this is an "desiccation".

PUT YOUR Sanctified Strength "Nose-dive Limb" ON Full


Deputize YOUR Features TO JESUS CHRIST NOW

Pour out YOURSELF Since GOD AND ASK HIM TO Explain YOUR SINS

THE Presently Run away IS Ended JESUS


Be Lovely in Jesus Carry out

And God Approve YOU Gary for Group.