Friday 23 January 2009 | By: wicca

About Me

About Me
(This wouldn't fit in the about me grouping so I just ready it hip a post)

Jack Smith is clearly, not my real name, I believe malformed it for the sake of continuation my job and continuation my motherland well-spoken. I am not ashamed of my Heathenism, but I do go behind the desires of my folk. I was raised a christian, and for the main 19 days of my life, I was a pious non-denominational christian, what I would subsequently convene as a christian with a folkish theology. Seeing that I was 19 I link the US Military, and religion took a back seat for three days, when I came out of the Military I realized that I was no longer a christian.

So I precise face-to-face an nonbeliever for about 2 days, while that, I got an itch to study all the religions in the world, together with Christianity and so I did just that, I intended Catholicism, All the flavors of the Protestants, Buddhism, Taoism, Stoicism, Deism, Satanism, Paganism, Asatru Recon, Hellenic Recon, Celtic Recon, Judaism Hinduism, A few forms of Spirituality, and so on. I finally came to a conjecture, all of these religions are real to the people that run through them, and so I became a Troubled Polytheist over night, believing that all of these Gods and Goddesses are real to put forward people, and I profound to go with the pantheon that gave me the file "finish equal" and for me, that was Asatru, and so, from that time on, I believe been a Heathen. I believe told lone my best friend and my companion, I believe profound opposed to describing the rest of the motherland for the sake of my companion and I's explanation, I force fill in our son when the time is retrieve, he is lone two now, possibly when he is much elder. But, that's me in a nutshell, I assume you enjoyed my spilled guts.