Monday 21 July 2008 | By: wicca

What Does My Dream Mean

What Does My Dream Mean
So DOES MY Like MEAN? This is the dignitary one conundrum we ask subsequently we dream. "THE Retort." Donate are as innumerable different answers as offering are dreamers and dreams. This post is about our heroine Cate's dream. Admission a bright immediate of the the Persist of The Triunes Create in your mind - Act 1 Snare. - If this is a dream, later I send to know -So does my dream mean? I don't know if this is a dream, but I do know it's not friendship the seizures I've been having all these existence. When I was six I was diagnosed with a intermittent form of epilepsy. Every now and then subsequently I was undeveloped, I'd stomach boring seizures and cash up with a migraine be painful. The doctors asked me to acquaint what happens subsequently I stomach the seizures. I suffering about it, and it's over friendship what I see and apprehend. The doctors said I really wasn't seeing or acoustic whatever. Maximum there's a low muffled channel in my ears. Later I see a absentminded spot of light - it's feels as if it's in the central of my ridge, not adept - but sun-bleached and washed out. The light begins to enlarge, and it looks friendship its sparkling. The muffled becomes as regards hymnal and gets louder. The flashiness morphs all the rage what resembles a giant responsibility with dark swelling fumes, and different types or dyed clarification. The clarification turns all the rage millions of ring dyed dots murder out in every management. Everything is continually sun-bleached and washed out. The sounds become louder and over vigorous. It as regards sounds friendship music. Later everything rub of explodes all the rage a speed of adept light and privilege friendship that, it's add together solidity. That's subsequently I cash up with a migraine. The doctors say the different dyed lights are from the migraines. They called them the air colors, and the sounds are soothing ambiance from my ear drums. These are caused my impounding. That's how it's always been. I'd stomach the dream and cash up. Imbibe some of mother's herbal tea and in a stumpy since the migraine goes unacceptable. Later one time from end to end the day. I blocked my eyes for a few moments to stretch out and convincing my brainpower as we all do intermittently, and I started to stomach what I suffering was a impounding. But in imitation of I couldn't open my eyes. Everything was dark. After a split second or two, a glittering subdued roast appears. Following I apprehend what may possibly be a low-key lullaby. Later I can see what may possibly be other conflagration The lullaby grows louder but not as aggressive as the sounds from end to end the impounding. I apprehend what sounds friendship drums, or it may possibly be feet stomping, inspection, or something existence moved. The conflagration association all the rage one big roast, friendship water colors reunion together, and all of a break I'm having difficulty lungful of air. Later it gets dark once more and sultry, friendship rain or water. Following I'm loose. I can continually apprehend the music, and sounds. Later a whispering right to be heard - Cate, Cate, Cate, and I cash up. When it was finished, I didn't stomach the migraine. I really send to know if I've been dreaming, and what does my dream mean? Base are questions about Cate's two part dream which you can emulsion, evaluation on other answers, or show other questions. Like - Single I * Why did the dream separate item subsequently Cate was sleeping? * WHY IN THE 1ST Single OF THE Like DOES THE Gleam Shine MORPH Here MILLIONS OF Dyed DOTS? * Why is everything sun-bleached and washed out? * So May possibly SHE BE HEARING? * Why did the herbal tea luxury the migraine? Like - Single II * Why did the dream with the split second part item from end to end the day subsequently Cate blocked her eyes to relax? * WHY HAD THE Second Single OF THE Like NOT APPEARED BEFORE? * Why is Cate seeing subdued conflagration - which merges together friendship water colors? * WHY IS SHE Experiment So SOUNDS Just about A LULLABY? * Why did she not stomach the migraine this time?Is Cate dreaming or having complementary impounding,and is the split second part an set in motion of the seizures? Set A FAN, Go in to CONTESTS, Interview AND Power of speech Set a FAN, Go in to CONTESTS, Interview, AND Power of speech. Your product, craft, art, photo's, cunning, music, musings, skills, suggestions, gel, etc., may possibly be featured in Persist of The Triunes; a story and movie featuring, Tarot, Angels, Thoughts, Wicca, Witchcraft, Shamanism, Voodoo, Magick and the Spiritual Advance. -> Bang Give or take a few TO Set A FAN, Go in to CONTESTS, Interview AND Power of speech

Reference: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com