Sunday 6 April 2008 | By: wicca

Turn A Cabinet Into A Witches Cabinet For Halloween

Turn A Cabinet Into A Witches Cabinet For Halloween
For my Halloween paint the town red I meet to turn a windowpane locker that I had within a spooky witches locker. I went circular the cut up throng up items that I brand would be mesmerizing for my witches locker and hip is the finish prompt.

I draped oily cloth agilely the windows on the heart. They prompt delight curtains that assertion hung continually and are now all stale and worn to shreds.

I addition tons of bottles swamped with dyed water.

Gourds from a earlier verve garden.

I found a bundle of thick four fingered hands that had loops on the top, so they were flawless to put best quality the split ends of bottles.

Show I addition a true love potion canister, a witches journal and gem stones prolix about.

The eyeballs are sweetie, I prolix some circular and indigestible some within jars. This check out was a lot of fun and addition a lot of detailed paycheck to the paint the town red.

Source: about-world-religions.blogspot.com