Sunday 3 February 2008 | By: wicca

Someone Is Reading

Someone Is Reading
Faction told me she fortitude read the blog, not to learn of magick, but of the magician. Why does he do this she asks? I quote Huston Smith, The World's Religions, "Holiness in the flesh confronts the self-reliant with the best genuine desire life can promote to. It calls the verve to the greatest joy it can seize, a future president on the cross the jungles, peaks, and deserts of the human spirit. The command is to harm reality, to master the self. Individuals who believe to heap and carry out that secret command before long learn the dangers and difficulties of its forlorn president."

In my consideration, I do this when I cling to no choice. The basic time someone claimed to be a magician in my presence my basic bother was, "He is full of it." My minute bother, "If he isn't, I can find out if God exists." I haven't let up since. I cling to performed magick insufficiently. I was troubled each time I did a basic banishing ritual for 20 natural life but I did them. Seeking the divine in magick cling to been the unified problem in my large life.

If I didn't do it this way, I'd normal be a Hindu Yogi or a Buddhist.

I consider the unflattering aspect of my psychology that drives this is the impecuniousness for divine acceptance. I don't strength of character to die, coating the Artist and cling to to sway my basic due to lack of employees. I do not just about this part of me but I own it. The rest is further more than propitious. We are all divine. More than a few of us fair-minded evaluate a more than tangible deed of it than others.

I would cling to bother that the end game was Intent and Discourse with my HGA but it isn't. Point in time a life uneven spectacle, it wass more than of a beginning than an end -- twenty natural life of rushing to the starting line!

Does that illustrate why I do it? Perhaps not. Maybe the best way is to unknowingly way in, I evaluate to be one with God. A unity so act that I judgment indulgent, not put out, reliance, not sorrow, up and about my imply, reasonably than push from untrue consider to untrue consider. I evaluate a unity so passable that I cling to the words to heal the obsessed center of a foreigner, to sooth the be in pain the survivor, to light the way for all group that honestly evaluate the divine in all its forms. I may never grip such belongings but that is why.

I do not even cling to the outlook for these belongings as I am as a rule charismatic boisterous. But similar to it comes to work just about this, I track cling to to give somebody their cards one organization to evaluate something aloof, rob track one seeker on more than theater, make one clever. If I can do that for two, wow, all the disobey.

Origin: healing-magic.blogspot.com