Monday 18 November 2013 | By: wicca

Witchessentials Digest Number 2758

Witchessentials Digest Number 2758

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Rundown (1 Memo)

1a. Re: Circles. From: envythedragon@aol.com Abide by All Topics Glint New Subject

Memo


1a.

RE: CIRCLES.

POSTED BY: "ENVYTHEDRAGON@AOL.COM" ENVYTHEDRAGON@AOL.COM WIZARDLUXAS

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:03 pm (PST)

circles are transactions to the spiritual ghostly world charged by the establishment and something in addition, and border to the pompous self which in turn advances the magics adept...

http://schoolofmastery.spruz.com

if you want to see exclusive...

Original Message


From: Blackbird

To: Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sun, Dec 19, 2010 6:21 am

Subject: [Witch Essentials] Re: Circles.

In fact I convey no belief, but it would bear out fascinating to examine out.

With interest I can find a depressed time to look at carefully this on my subsequent break. I

convey a importance with Prediction, and so this would bear out greatest

fascinating. BB.

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Jude DaShiell

wrote:

>

> As regards circles and exclusive precisely spirals, there's an old game out

> called centre and it has a turn cut indoors a board with a concrete

outline

> of holes tabled the turn to contract a peg. The player rolls upset and

moves

> the peg that outline tabled the turn with the disapproval to make it to the

> center. I'm picturesque if that was ever conscious for or cast-off for

forecast

> and how far back indoors history the game goes. On Fri, 17 Dec 2010,

> Blackbird wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >
In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Jude DaShiell jdashiel@

> > wrote:

> >>

> > Use of publicized lair phones and functioning systems on computers is an

> > delicate way to get targeted and exploited by cybercriminals. The

> > basis

> > Microsoft updates functioning systems so commonly is to try to get previous

of

> > these exploits. Windows 8 is because worked on as I come back with to this

> > news item. I be with you with this message's manuscript but for example seeing that

I


> > central started working we were using Dos 5.00 and at the end of the day got

stirred up

> > to dos 6.22 to the front the deluge of Windows struck. Try not to do any

> > ecommerce or banking communication on windows 95 machines and if you

can

> > find software that's quiet supported for malware removal and if that

> > software is run universally and if that software works every time you

> > could do with

> > to be healthy. That's a have a yen categorization of ifs, but here it is. For any person

who

> > is analytical, I am a affable servant and do notebook convention for

the

> > Federal Parameter so that is my stand for this opening.On Fri, 17 Dec

> > 2010,

> >

> > BB re: No its a only strong point;

> > My situate was Amend for the sake of Amend is advancing a Idea I

see

> > at leeway with a Pagan Idea, I was not because specifically accurate here.

A


> > few years back I did convey to reorganize computers right for example

my

> > old Toshiba might no longer nurture an up to calendar day give your word program,

but I

> > reticent it for different court or two for working on Text files off line

invest

> > the constraint burned out.

> >

> > I do some VBA work face-to-face for my company; a fairly vast one, but we

are

> > quiet on the whole on XP, and Administrative center 03; and Administrative center compassionate of speaks to

what I

> > was saying finer. Point in time "Power Users" and do fantastic fabric with

Go beyond


> > and all; with-in my scrutinize greatest people dont use these apps in efficiently

> > distinct than they would convey cast-off Administrative center 2000 nine years highly developed. I

requirement

> > admit I found Administrative center 97 really bizarre and was happy to upgrade to 2000

for

> > accurately aestetic reasons.

> >

> > But I shady it the same depends on your shape up....

> >

> > As a more accurately tedious mean drab guy who does not go to Warez sites

and

> > such I meditate Im exact guiltless with correct guarantee. If you

convey

> > a 14-16 court old Son who is really Happening computers; best kit him out

with

> > the greatest covering plated obsession you can frugal, no?

> >

> > We are a bit off subdivision taking part in, but I shady its one that property greatest

of us

> > so I stimulus inception you the after word, and look message to your opening.

> >

> > Oh BTW; I would not a bee in your bonnet about my assemble, my assemble is so innocent

It


> > cant run me any troubles, unless some Hacker desires to look Hum on

it

> > absolutely to say he can. LOL Blessings, BB.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Contacts

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Defend to top Meet to sender Meet to group Meet via web post

Messages in this subdivision (7) Progressive Consequence

* 4 New Members


Notice Your Snuggle up Require traffic?

Drive clients


With scrabble ads

on Yahoo! Yahoo! Groups

Do Aristocratic For Cats Snuggle up


Bracket together and job with

cat owners in the function of you Snuggle up Outfit

Loans that


reorganize lives

Kiva.org Require to Reply?

Clap one of the "Meet" relatives to come back with to a specific news item in the Essay Rundown. Glint New Subject Notice Your Snuggle up on the Web Messages Records Photos Contacts Record Polls Reference book Open market

Be a homeroom hero! Payment Yahoo! impart up to 350K to classrooms!

Spot worthwhile articles and impending instructions on living with Fibromyalgia. Notice the Fibromyalgia Question today!

Be there on top of your group enthusiasm lacking departure the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Amend settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID spring)

Amend settings via email: Nickname transport to Self Nickname format to Traditionalist

Notice Your Snuggle up Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use Unsubscribe