Wednesday 26 June 2013 | By: wicca

Enchanted Glamourland By Too Faced

Enchanted Glamourland By Too Faced
"This post kinda desire. Scroll down languidly. ;p"

Get to your feet month I bought in person my creative ever Too Faced Palette. It is from their Christmas(holiday) array (I valuation.), Gripped Glamourland.I valuation I am bar their colors as well. At all can I say I am a easy target for eyehadows. Pray I suppress completed than 2 eyelids to put them on ='( or at least amount a profuse image so that "picture respect : makeupgeek. (their picture nicer than coal mine ba")

This is what they say about the palette:>shack.us/img704/9822/mugstudiosession570901x.jpg" imageanchor="1" style="margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;">"picture respect : makeupgeek. (their picture nicer than coal mine ba")

This is what they say about the palette:


An confidential profuse set of Too Faced favorites for the eyes, boasting, and cheeks, including triumphant, limited-edition shades for the holidays.

At all wish you get for SGD80?

A palette habit USD145.- 15 x 0.03 oz Eye Bleak in: In The Gloss, Irreplaceable Naked, George & Weezie, Velvet Pistol, Tenderness Pot, Teddy Costume, Irreplaceable Pale purple, Boy Toy, Peach Facial hair, Irreplaceable Callow, Name Whore, Glamazon, Irreplaceable Amethyst, Ooh ">- 0.35 oz Shadow Take in primer- 0.12 oz Glamour Sheen in Bolster Talk- 0.08 oz La Vie en Rose Blush- 0.14 oz Blizzard Bunny Bronze- Three Get-the-Look instruction cards

At all I say:


This palette is amazingly buttery. Frankly I love the colours on this palette decode than my Urbanized Corrosion Sticker album of Bleak Vol 3 (wish review that quickly). Candid to the set, some of the colours are another.

Inception I am vertical bar Too Faced for including 2 full capacity items! Their Shadow Take in (eye basecoat) and Glamour Sheen in Bolster Talk (lip gloss). For a shopaholic or MU fanatics this is bona fide a comprehensive buy. No?

The packaging didn't having difficulties my pastime. No epigram. I strength be one in a million who doesn't gratify girly packaging. ( I am completed of a slogan girl ie The Liniment) ;p No imagine the packaging is buttery AND ridiculously cumbersome.

In the role of you open the packaging, three fairies wish be represent to meet up you. As you can see, you suppress your influence hip together with your bronzer.

La Vie en Rose Blossom. A pleasing to the eye pink influence with gold micro-glitter. Somewhat I'd say. Standard out is obliged but back the glitters are so fine, they don't hassle me so a long way.

(microglitters, micro-glitter or micro-glitters?)

As for the bronzer ( Blizzard Bunny Icon), you can suppress a cheery shimmery boost together with a light shimmery bronzing colours depending on everywhere you actually swipe your tidy =) I don't glitzy shimmery bronzer..nyeh..

Both of them office by office. the wink not perceptible huh?

Shelve on to their eye basecoat. One like UD Text Blend, some like TF Shadow Take in. I couldn't differ each one when I haven't really wear the Shadow Take in out revels yet ;p I know this is the focal head why I get this palette. I hunted to try out their eye basecoat.

Not a lip gloss girl but I do love this Glamour Sheen in Bolster Talk. The bouquet is sickly. Vanilla-ish. Yum yum... with minty, cooling atmosphere on your boasting. Obviously one of my favourite lip gloss (not that I suppress profuse).

End is a bit secretive but no arguable touch. You don't actually atmosphere that you suppress the layer of brake secretive lip gloss on your boasting. Which I personally gratify. Inception, the lip gloss is a bit shimmery. Contains gold and pink micro-glitters. Gives you the shine for add-on pouty be opposite ;p Yay to fuller lips! On the nay office, the tidy strength frayed a small amount similar to you pop it in and out too habitually =(

The swatches!

From my discovered eyes (strength be equivalent with magnifying glass eh?) the palette contains 4 matte colours (in the influence, exclusive-nude, velvet firearm, teddy procure), 6 shimmery colours (boy toy, pet pot, exclusive-green, exclusive-purple, george&weezie, ooh">4 shimmery colours with unashamed glitters (peach body hair, glamazon, call whore, exclusive-plum), 1 matte colour with wink (cook's knife).

Zip up up for Peach Facial hair


utmost fav Name Whore and Irreplaceable (dark auburn with incensed wink)

From this angle Name Whore is profuse buttery


Motionless on the other hand they are profuse buttery, Name Whore and Exclusive-plum (dark auburn with incensed wink) are bitch to apply! The glitters completely won't offer up on my lids if I badger them recurrently. I suppress to be add-on heedful and use a overpower tidy more accurately of racket tidy. In the role of I use racket tidy, more accurately of transferring to my eyelids the glitters wish all got engrossed on the brush! Grrr!

Carry on disband up


I suppress no check over whether this palette is flat empty in Sephora SG. You know"la "how speed can be profuse "kiasu" and grabbed everything thats labelled as Requisite Restrict (I am talking about me. Don't get offended). If Sephora SG flat suppress this, I wish tender this palette more accurately of UD Sticker album of Bleak Vol3. You can bring into being completed looks with this, be it natural, festival be opposite, extensive meal be opposite, or righteous nutty signifying be opposite. This palette has what it takes to charm off folks be opposite (not saying that the wearer may perhaps)

I hardship say that this palette completely suppress another colours =D Its all in all lust purchased but the bid is too good to fly in the face of....

Yay or nay from me? I say YAY!

Grasp to ask something? Spin less than or ask via the formspring anyplace on the sidebar. For complex colour side ask me personally @ formspring.

picture credit: makeupgeek.

PS: as expected I got peeved with the cumbersome packaging and depotted my Gripped Glamourland palette voguish my white Unii Palette.

My orange and forlorn is on the way! =D Now I suppress all 5 colours!