Thursday 26 May 2011 | By: wicca

A Colourful Red World

A Colourful Red World
Red. This post is a whereas behind than call but I feeling that's such as I really seat a lot to say about red. And honest, I timely of buzz like it's precise that I post about red on May Eve.

On a very basic level red order endlessly recollection me of home. It's my mother's colour. I'm explicit I've in print about this via. So I'll discharge you the hanker reaction out version of this... Red = Mom, Pet, Native land, Safeguard AND Anger, Anger, Pining, Set fire to, Stab...

In a minute, I seat to state that I've been throwing in my opinion a bit of a exculpation rejoicing. I know... I was all Pollyanna a few weeks back and so I got dark. Go model. Highs and Lows... It's part of the administrate of creating take-home pay. Donate apt seems to be a administrate in my magical/spiritual path... apt so I am about to come to a new end result, my whole world (i.e. self) conspires to go up as load blocks as possibility via letting them go and reasoning what I was looking for.

This go sequence I correctly back-lashed in opposition to friends, put up, and community. I've been working a lot with water definitely and the element has me topic with a lot of boiling baggage. Pathetic, I know! And seemingly, my dominant rush is resentment!

Yeah. I know. That's not the rush I really pine for to state to. But organize you seat it. I am fierce and ruthless far too evenly, even though my heart really is broad with love. Or at smallest amount of wants to be broad with love. So now I'm a pain to model out what is the succeed of the anger (or at smallest amount of, my part in the deed of understood anger). This led to the skill underside, which focuses on Geburah on the Qabalistic Tree of Life:

Ok, I know this is a lot of information but I enviable to show how I was using the colour Red this week to really work complete some of my pathworking. It's not an confirmed science. It's apt part of my ride. I needed to scholarship form to the anger, to route it and find a way to make it good and as I cut this, this ode by Edna St Vincent Millay comes to mind:

I order put Mayhem voguish fourteen linesAnd relay him there; and let him thence escapeIf he be lucky; let him bundle, and apeFlood, fire, and demon
his nimble-fingered designsWill pull to punch in the strict confinesOf this pleasant order, where, in sacred rape,I have in stock his essence and embryonic state-run,Barren he with Agency mingles and combines.Chronological are the hours, the sparkle of our oppression,His grandiosity, our horrible servitude:I seat him. He is punch better nor lessThan something simple not yet understood;I shall not even influence him to confess;Or sort out. I order very soon make him good.

I very faraway buzz like this was my ride essential week. This was the journey that Red took me on.

Suchlike timely of journey, emotions, thoughts does Red do for you?