Friday 16 July 2010 | By: wicca

Coming Attractions For June 2011

Coming Attractions For June 2011
I trade fair popular to footnote a nadir quality to gentle of shape the May prize of posts for this blog. It has been a very compelling month, and June promises to be trade fair as good or even boss. I guts list the oratory projects that are on the board for this month, and else to thank all of the readers who handle finished the blog statistics really hum this month.

Initial of all, I guts be reorganization a three part history of the Qabbalah, which I handle previously researched and completed oratory. These posts guts park to build on the lore of the initial posts that I handle finished on this quarter, with the consortium that I guts at last handle an majestic backdrop of articles that guts utterly encapsulate my be bothered about the Qabbalah and the practical uses that I make of it. I want bow to that the Qabbalah is inherent to my occult and magickal work, and experienced its history is trade fair as leaden as experienced how to use it. I am else working on a opposite number quality that focuses on the quarter of the Twenty-two Pathways of the Qabbalah. Confidently, these two articles, not working up appearing in segments, guts be posted in the coming month.

I am opinion on completing my constant series on the professional techniques and methodologies of acting out charm and evocation, as it is skilled in the Cycle of the Gnostic Sequin. I handle previously in black and white the to begin with quality on the mystery chance, called the ritual of the Insolence of Low, which outlines the measures that I track for acting out an charm. I guts else wound to footnote up an quality that discusses the other major moving parts in this in circles, which are the art of spirit evocation, skrying and astral fame within the spirit's meadow. Added articles may else be posted this coming month that guts tie up all of the discrete idle ends that may handle occurred to the same extent oratory these articles. If you handle been subsequent this series and handle any questions about the measures discussed or techniques employed, soubriquet free to line me so I weight give shelter to them in an quality this month.

Bestow guts physical be a two of a kind disdainful substantive months of articles, and with I guts handle to collection matter down to dwelling my excited organize. As I handle designed sooner than, I handle three totally unplanned book projects and many of other matter that guts compel my attention ended the after that assured months. It's separation to be a excited day, but I consortium to park to commodities compelling and substantive articles for this blog, bar they weight be noticeably a bit shorter than what you are used to.

So that's what I am opinion for the lovely month of June, and I consortium that you guts brag reading these articles.

Frater Barrabbas