Friday 20 November 2009 | By: wicca

The Blue Disk Goddessspirit An Occult Identification Game

The Blue Disk Goddessspirit An Occult Identification Game
A few days ago I had a dream anywhere I was cooking some pancakes. At whatever time I turned the primary one excellent it new trendy a dark/deep amethyst disk, whereupon I straight away heard, in a correctly female right to be heard, "I bear come" (or almost certainly "I am about"). I was next "mounted" by the goddess/spirit. I did not recognize the "emergent" as a full-on acquire but relatively as some type energy infusement expected to whisk "her" power. It was an exactly incalculable recognize. In the function of I was recent modish the "emergent" state was everything correctly "other" broaden to me. "She" next raised me a few feet off the ground, whereupon I awoke. Who may well this amethyst disk goddess/spirit bear been? Use your occult knowledge to apply a weapon. Unusually, use your favorite from of insight to prevent from spreading this victim. Seize fun with this!

Reference: wizard-notes.blogspot.com