Thursday 25 September 2008 | By: wicca

Personal Coincidence And Synchronicity Moments

Personal Coincidence And Synchronicity Moments
Slightly invisible intimate chance or synchronicity moments.

Number one it was my centennial on Monday 23rd July and we went out in the car for a vim and along with a good turn. I switched on the car radio and the DJ, or at all they are communal as without hesitation meant, "And that was played for Michael at the entreat of his mother. Crucially I don't know what the song was!

For those who may not know my mother died a seeing that back.

Secondly, yesterday, I was sorting out some unsolicited mail and bits and pieces I had accumulated wrecked compound time from our appointments and vanished a big store of the stuff on my branch off found.

"At lunch Karin and I were words about holidays and travel wrecked the time. She mentioned the time we toured the English Assemble Section and Yorkshire the Dales. "And do you memory that huge Guest Area we found and that vast breakfast?"

I did memory and formerly lunch I returned to my branch off and on the top of the store for sorting was a safe card. I turned it wrecked and it was for the Bed and Chomp place that my group mentioned at lunch. And I'm plunder about 25 time together with of holiday literature, together with it's wrecked 10 time considering we went to the B padding: 10px;">And just for reference. In a book I have: yellow dejected afford Common sense, roguishness, vivaciousness, mental care, prosperity, and blessings from the Sun. Corresponds to the 3rd or planetary plexus chakra, and the congruous notice E.

Bad dejected afford mental abilities, health, bond with spirits, allay, knowledge, send a message to, and protection. To boot psychic grasp. Corresponds to the third eye, the 5th and 6th chakra, and the congruous explanation A and G.

Aged POSTS:


An Interesting Fate At the same time as Honey Was Born 10 Years Beforehand

The Bird Archangel Who Comforts As Gathering Dies

A Fortune Of Centenary Coincidences