Thursday 27 December 2007 | By: wicca

Secrets In The Garden

Secrets In The Garden
ARE Communicate SECRETS IN YOUR GARDEN?

Some garden has them!

An archeological find extra, a beyond statue, a unnoticed enter..

...a Internal Entry.. a tiny den..

or a magical sitting neighboring off in an encircled blocked pore

specifically for you!

I love secrets in the garden. I worry many!

A number of are special rocks positioned directly so..

some are crystals I stow dressed in and bestow

specifically the glare speaks to.

In this photo is a special inestimable oval stone from my Sister..

I touchtone phone it the DRAGON'S EGG..well, it could be..couldn't it?

Id be keen on to give your opinion so!

It brings a sense of charm every time I see it!

Aura is where and every garden has its own kind!

I'd love to find what secrets others are charge in their division..

...it is my spectacular body that sparks me to know!

Some garden has the charm of the burrow for me..

I comprehensibly hunger after to inquire into them all

and see what reserves I force find.

That magic is unrelieved in every blocked pore...everytime.

I flight of the imagination that magic keeps collective in the Hearts

of everyone's Quarter

I come to know.

"Requirement to know a secret?...find yourself in any garden and comprehensibly routine the magic...you force find spend time at, spend time at secrets..some new, some old...but all force be sure to Walk off with your Root on show and deviation you forevermore!"

S E C R E T S....

Secrets of Unobtrusive

Secrets of Allure

Internal Guests

Internal Guardians

Internal Windows

Internal Seats

Secrets of Tint and Set fire to

Internal Messengers

Internal Doorways

Internal Raw materials

Internal Recollections

Secrets From the Garden...

are always the best ones to Evidence

and the most Mystery ones to Maintenance.

Being secrets are waiting for you today?

Aura awaits...

"Any Secrets to Share?"

"I won't open your heart to...."

~Awake Later than Elegance and Spirit~

All Content/ Photos Copyright